PO: Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

That price is NUTS.

With that said, Black Gives Way To Blue was fucking incredible and the two singles from this album are sounding great. I can't wait for this album. People avoiding anything AIC because Layne is gone are truly missing out. As much of a bummer it is that Layne passed on, it WAS Jerry's band and he's continuing to put out quality material under the moniker.

Black Gives Way To Blue, which I love, is still readily available for under $20 and originally sold for $25 yet this album is $40? I can only assume this one is limited and there will be a standard pressing as well. I will wait for a standard press of this unless that for sure isn't happening. It will be disappointing if this is the only pressing.

What the...it's not April Fool's Day yet! What a terrible album title and cover. Oh well.

The new single is alright, but I feel about it as I did 'Black Gives Way To Blue': just another hard rock band chugging along. Yes, AiC was Jerry's baby but for me Layne's voice was just as important to the success of the band. (And, for what it's worth, I didn't like the self-titled record very much either...or Mad Season or any of the Jerry solo records for that matter.)

In all seriousness, good for them for keeping it going but I think it's finally time to stop hoping that I'm going to be as excited about a new record from them as I was for the first few.

What the...it's not April Fool's Day yet! What a terrible album title and cover. Oh well.

The new single is alright, but I feel about it as I did 'Black Gives Way To Blue': just another hard rock band chugging along. Yes, AiC was Jerry's baby but for me Layne's voice was just as important to the success of the band. (And, for what it's worth, I didn't like the self-titled record very much either...or Mad Season or any of the Jerry solo records for that matter.)

In all seriousness, good for them for keeping it going but I think it's finally time to stop hoping that I'm going to be as excited about a new record from them as I was for the first few.

I didn't like Mad Season that much at first but they really grew on me. Cantrell's solo records are great, especially Boggy Depot, which is one of the most underrated albums I've ever heard.