Warped Tour 2013

Warped Tour hasnt been decent since 2002?. Its a fucking joke.

Who did you see? I've always wanted to go cause the only other fest I've been to was L.A. Rising two summers ago. That was a sick show. I might go to Outside Lands if the lineup is good/ I can afford it.

I'm going to the one in Mt. View. At the Shoreline Amphitheater.

I'll be going. I have been every year since 2003 with a couple years going to two dates. It is always my favorite day of the entire summer. 

This year I am looking froward to:

The Early November

Big D

Motion City Soundtrack

Chiodos

Reel Big Fish

Go Radio

The Story So Far

Letlive

Mac Lethal

MC Lars

The Chariot

The Wonder Years

August Burns Red

Crizzly

Silverstein

Run DMT

The Aquabats

I Can Make A Mess

Craig Owens

Vinnie Caruana

William Beckett

All of them will be at the Chicago date. Get there early, bring a water bottle, hat, sunscreen, shorts, sunglasses and you will be fine. If you don't like crowds there are plenty of bands that will be playing to less then 100 kids, go watch those bands.

I'll be going. I have been every year since 2003 with a couple years going to two dates. It is always my favorite day of the entire summer.

This year I am looking froward to:

The Early November

Big D

Motion City Soundtrack

Chiodos

Reel Big Fish

The Story So Far

The Wonder Years

August Burns Red

Silverstein

All of them will be at the Chicago date. Get there early, bring a water bottle, hat, sunscreen, shorts, sunglasses and you will be fine. If you don't like crowds there are plenty of bands that will be playing to less then 100 kids, go watch those bands.

Those are the ones I'm also looking forward to seeing, especially Silverstein, Chiodos and Motion City Soundtrack.

Thanks for the tip, ya water is key. My wristband for LA rising came off at the beginning of the show. And I was on the field near the stage and so I had my friends get me water n food cause I was worried security wouldn't let me back in :/

Who did you see? I've always wanted to go cause the only other fest I've been to was L.A. Rising two summers ago. That was a sick show. I might go to Outside Lands if the lineup is good/ I can afford it.

I'm going to the one in Mt. View. At the Shoreline Amphitheater.

SAVES THE DAY.

Bosstones.

Strike Anywhere

Anti-Flag

No Doubt

The Unseen

Alkaline Trio

Pennywise

Brand New

The Vandals

The Code

The AKA's

River City Rebels

Rise Against

The Get Up Kids

Flogging Molly

Against Me!

Im sure you can find the line ups.

but i havent been to a warped tour since 2004, and im perfectly happy with that decision.

Anyone on the west coast going to any of the tour dates this year? If so, who are you planning to see?

I'm bummed that I won't see The Used and Bowling for soup, excited to see Hawthorne Heights, Reel Big Fish, Goldfinger and Big D and the Kids Table.

Wow, Hawthorne Heights are still a band and people still get stoked on them.  That's actually kinda sad isn't it.  Unless you're a girl in your mid-20s and you listened to them when you were a teenager.

I have a hard time understanding the mentality from the people that stopped going in 2002. The 2004 lineup was very similar to the 2002 one. Why did you stop, because it wasn't the lineup.

Here are bands that played 2002 and 2004

Alkaline Trio

Allister

Anti Flag

Avenged Sevenfold

Bad Religion

The Casulaties

The Early November (that is weird aren't they on this year's lineup)

Flogging Molly

From Autum To Ashes

Guttermouth

Motion City Soundtrack (that is weird aren't they on this year's lineup)

New Found Glory

Nofx

Senses Fail

Thursday

Tiger Army

The Used (that is weird aren't they on this year's lineup)

Yellowcard

I think people just like to make fun of warped tour just because its "the cool thing to do". I've gone every year since 2001. Have there been years where there have been an influx of shitty bands? Yes. Do I still have fun going? Yes

As long as there are at least 5-7 bands that I'm into, I'll continue to go every year and enjoy it.