This went up Tuesday, haven't seen a thread about it yet so I thought I'd throw it out there. For $14 plus shipping, not a bad deal. I dug their last release, "Creatures of an Hour" - SubPop gave the same treatment for that LP (Loser Edition color). Check it out! 

"People who pre-order Strange Pleasures on CD or LP from SubPop.com will receive a limited-edition scrap book featuring pages taken directly from Still Corners’ lyric book as they were writing the record as well as images from the recording process. People who pre-order the record on LP will receive the colored-vinyl, limited Loser Edition version of Strange Pleasures. And as is the nature of limited things, the sooner you order, the better, as they will run out!"

http://www.subpop.com/releases/still_corners/full_lengths/strange_pleasures

• 1 month later...

Apparently there were a bunch of pressing problems with the entire Loser Edition of this release. I got a warped copy and emailed them - they said almost every copy skipped or is warped

Yep, the Loser Edition pressings are trashed. Mine sounds like somebody threw acid on the stampers.

What are they doing about it? Replacements? Refunds? I haven't listened to mine yet.

Either - I opted for a replacement, Subpop lets you keep the damaged item

I emailed them about a week ago with sound clips, but the Sub Pop gang hasn't responded to me yet. Bitches.

They got back to me in a day and had my replacement in the mail the next with a tracking number

^ Did you buy from Subpop? My local store has 2 copies and they are holding 1 for me. But not sure how id prove to Subpop I have a copy to get a replacement? IDK...shitty this happen

I did - maybe it was mail orders

must have just been the mail orders that end up getting warped

maybe, but check it for skipping maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...