PO: The Front Bottoms - Talon of the Hawk - Out 5/21/2013 via Bar/None

Do all of these "variants" have the same "coke bottle green" sticker on the shrink? If so, it's just variations in the pressing progress that occurs when vinyl isn't a solid color.

Mine (Amazon) didn't have a color listed, I don't believe. And I don't know how this can be considered coke bottle.

Wow, I didn't realize some were clear with so few green streaks in it. Mine is that top one. It's actually the same as the one pictured in the bottom. If viewed closely you can see a lot of green streaking in mine too. I guess they just experimented to try to make coke bottle green with clear and seafoamy vinyl and some turned out more clear than others. I think I've seen one on tumblr or somewhere that wasn't clear, but was lighter green than mine and the bottom one linked here and looks more like coke bottle green. I guess it varies.

Meant to add this to the last post but now it won't let me :(

ANYWAY! The bottom one is mine that I took another picture of. It's actually a lot clear than it looks but it was hard to show that. I posted another picture somewhere in the thread that shows it a bit better but the filter ruins it :(

I really despise their name, but I listened to this and it's solid. Nearly stellar in terms of what it brings to the table.

Me too, such a dreadful band name. But comfortably in my top 5 of the year so far. Reminds me of The Motorcycle Industry crossed with the Mountain Goats, can't stop listening to it, although I'd happily scratch 'Santa Monica' off of it.

Surprised to see a few people not digging "Santa Monica" - I love that one! 

It's better than most of the first five songs (other than Twin Sized, their best to date) but I think he tries to say too much too quickly when the song title comes into the lyrics. Second half of this record is so much better than the first.

For anyone who has gone to a recent show, how much was the album? 15? Debating if I should wait another week 'til I see them or pick it up at a store.

I am pretty sure it was either $15 or $18 at their instore performance at Vintage Vinyl.  I will be at their show tomorrow, so I will check it out for you.

I know they haven't even shipped out or anything, but if anyone bought the tapes (either set) and doesn't want them after listening to the album or just in general, I'll gladly buy them off of you for whatever you paid. Thanks! 

Mine came in yesterday from the second set so most have probably been shipped out.