Secret Grief (Formerly Tiger! Tiger)(MI) and Runaway Brother(OH) have teamed up for a split release featuring the EP Mutual Attraction / Opposite Direction from Secret Grief and Bedhead from Runaway Brother. All the proceeds from the split are being donated to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. You can pre-order the split on Soft Speak Records website, and stream the EP's separately on the band's bandcamps.

Co-release by Soft Speak Records and Meadowbrook Records

Pressing Information:
100 Clear w/Purple, Blue & Pink Splatter
150 Black

Preorder
http://softspeakrecords.storenvy.com/products/1287246-secret-grief-runaway-brother-split

Stream
http://secretgrief.bandcamp.com/album/mutual-attraction-opposite-direction
http://runawaybrother.bandcamp.com/album/bedhead

www.softspeakrecords.com
www.meadowbrookrecords.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im waiting on the third batch of test pressings for this to hopefully be here by monday. pirates press has messed up twice in a row and im sorry that these records wont be done in time for their mid june release date.

In the meantime, if you havent picked this up please do so. The next 5 orders will get a rejected test pressing in with their order.

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna be seeing Runaway Brother with Their/They're/There on July 9th!  Hoping they have this split with them!

I wouldn't be too hopeful seeing as I ordered this back on March 28th and still haven't received it yet. I emailed both MCRINO & Soft Speak Records with no reply. Meadowbrook Records replied to my Facebook message to saying they were getting the third batch of tests (June 9th) and if everything was fine, they'd be shipping out end of June/early July. So we'll see I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck man. Where's mine then?

Hey! I play in Secret Grief. Us and Runaway Brother just got our copies of the record literally earlier today. We got them straight from the pressing plant so there's another package going to the label. I've been told that anyone who ordered a record already should be getting them sometime next week. Michael (who runs Soft Speak) is out on tour with You Blew It! so his girlfriend is going to be shipping them when they arrive at his place. 

As for all the delays, there were 3 or 4 different test pressings that we had to go through. It was a nightmare, but we finally got it right. Sorry that you had to wait so long. Hope you enjoy it when you get it.

Hey! I play in Secret Grief. Us and Runaway Brother just got our copies of the record literally earlier today. We got them straight from the pressing plant so there's another package going to the label. I've been told that anyone who ordered a record already should be getting them sometime next week. Michael (who runs Soft Speak) is out on tour with You Blew It! so his girlfriend is going to be shipping them when they arrive at his place. 

As for all the delays, there were 3 or 4 different test pressings that we had to go through. It was a nightmare, but we finally got it right. Sorry that you had to wait so long. Hope you enjoy it when you get it.

It's all good. I understand delays happen n stuff. It's just the lack of communication that's frustrating. I tried messaging Mcrino on here when he posted about the third set of tests. When he didn't reply after like a week or so, I tried emailing Soft Speak from their site. Still no reply. Meadowbrook was nice enough to respond and was pretty helpful. I think just a little email saying "hey, sorry for the delays. blah blah blah" woulda been nice ya know? Or even just a post in here with a simple status update. I'm mostly just whining but whatevs :P

Either way, now that they should be shipping out soon, I'm excited. Can't wait to see what the splatter looks like.