PO: Tyler, The Creator - WOLF

Downloading this now, wonder if it'll be worth buying. We'll see.

As being somebody who has listened to this album, no.

I simply do not understand the hype around this type of music. Do people flock to this due to it being "different" than anything else being released in that genre? I am not a prude, but the lyrical content of everything Tyler releases is just profane nonsense. If you're listening to the music solely for the production, again this is a miss. 

"I had you motherfuckers eating salad like a fat bitch

If this is your fancy, kudos for being able to withstand this flop of an album.

2 deep for me? Not in the slightest.

2286117-2deep4u_super.jpg

The album is kind of bipolar. There are a lot of nonsense bullshit songs about nothing, which is to be expected. Some if them are fun and clever, others miss the mark. Where I get interested are songs like Cowboy and Awkward which are much more serious content-wise. Really interesting to listen to. Overall I think Goblin is better and wont be buying this, regardless of how awesome the album covers are.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i'd call it retarded garbage, but that would insult mentally challenged ppl. prepubescent ramblings from a talentless fool? a nobody who got turned down at the prom and is now seeking his moronic 'revenge'? that gives him too much credit. sry Tyler-fans, but this creator idiot can swim in his own gonorrhea. old-geeza-rant-over. back to the subject at hand....

Guest mastenator

My favorite part is how he says calling people 'faggot' and saying 'gay' just means stupid or wack is no big deal and that it's not offensive. That's cool. I'm going to call people 'nigger' and say "that's fucking african american" when I mean stupid or lame. No big deal, I mean it's not offensive. Also I sincerely hope he dies very painfully and slowly. Fucking talentless bag of dicks. His fans are just as bad. Worthless.