delete me

isavedlatin54

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nope, if i wanted to it'd be up here duuuudddeeee.

Cool. If spoken the way you wrote it you're dude could be heard on opposite sides of the grand canyon man haha. Not anything I want here, but some pretty good prices. When people price things fairly it never hurts to ask if they'd let some other things go. Thanks for replying.

My record arrived today after one hell of a journey. This sucker went from Texas, to Pennsylvania, to South Dakota, to Iowa and back to Pennsylvania where it sits in my bedroom today. USPS tried it's best to foil this sale but latin's attention to detail with record packaging was too much for them to handle and the record arrived safely. I would trust this man to ship me an uncooked egg from across the country. 

On that note, buy that Gaslight bundle up because that's one solid deal. 

My record arrived today after one hell of a journey. This sucker went from Texas, to Pennsylvania, to South Dakota, to Iowa and back to Pennsylvania where it sits in my bedroom today. USPS tried it's best to foil this sale but latin's attention to detail with record packaging was too much for them to handle and the record arrived safely. I would trust this man to ship me an uncooked egg from across the country. 

On that note, buy that Gaslight bundle up because that's one solid deal. 

What the hell?  It seems like I'm having a similar experience.  My package went from Texas, to Pennsylvania, to Colorado where it is currently at.  Usually it wouldn't be that weird, but ever since I've been buying records online, anytime that a package is in Warrendale, PA that has always meant I will get it the next day here in Ohio.  Not this time for some reason.  Decided to take a trip to Colorado.

What the hell?  It seems like I'm having a similar experience.  My package went from Texas, to Pennsylvania, to Colorado where it is currently at.  Usually it wouldn't be that weird, but ever since I've been buying records online, anytime that a package is in Warrendale, PA that has always meant I will get it the next day here in Ohio.  Not this time for some reason.  Decided to take a trip to Colorado.

Yeah, same here; from Warrendale, PA it's at my doorstep the next day. I don't have a clue what's up with them in Warrendale. I guess they just decide that we need to sweat it out a few more days before we get our vinyl. Hopefully everything arrives well and soon. 

• 2 weeks later...