Does your band/business/label/etc need design work? - Flesh and Bone Design

brianmorgante

Hello everyone.  I haven't really mentioned anything of the sort on the boards as of yet, but I figured I would get the word out in case anyone was interested.  My name is Brian, and I do design work to put food on the table.  I also tour in the post-rock band Deadhorse.  If you're ever looking for design work for your band/business/label/church/whatever - I'd love to make it happen, and usually for cheaper than most other people.

x5pok1.jpg

I've worked with over 300 clients from all over the world, and am always looking to work on new projects with new people, and bring on new challenges. 

Some of the clients I've worked with include:

Aficionado     (No Sleep Records)

As Cities Burn     (Tooth and Nail/Solid State Records)

Aviator

Barrow     (Mayfly Records)

Half Hearted Hero     (Animal Style Records)

Heroine Clothing     (featured in Zumiez)

Hollow Earth     (Panic Records)

I Can See Mountains     (Panic Records)

Imminence     (We Are Triumphant Records)

Mike Mains & The Branches     (On Tour with Relient K next month!)

Pentimento     (Paper and Plastick)

Reverend     (Former member of Life In Your Way)

Science of Silence Records

The Attending     (Blood and Ink Records)

The Satire     (Blood and Ink Records)

The Tired and True     (Eulogy Recordings / Broken Rim Records)

Tidemouth     (Melotov Records)

Troubled Coast     (Pure Noise Records)

Vanna     (Artery Recordings/Razor & Tie)

Wolves at Bay     (Animal Style Records)

xRepresentx     (Seventh Dagger)

and a zillion more.

You can check out my portfolio here:  www.facebook.com/fleshandbonedesign and www.fleshandbonedesign.tumblr.com

Shirt Design deal - 1 design for $50  /  2 for $80  /  3 for $110

I also do posters, album layouts, logos and branding, web graphics, 1 inch buttons (designs and the actual buttons), stickers (designs only), and anything else you might need!

If interested in working together, email me!  [email protected]

My buddy likes your stuff and said he was gonna get ahold of you for either consumermerch.com or modernrebellionapparel.com

Well dang, that is awesome.  I haven't heard from your friend yet, did he say if he got ahold of me yet?  I've had a few times where I've had problems with emails not showing up, so I don't want this to be one of those cases.

Also stoked that I'm going to be doing some new stuff for Casey for Thunderbeard Records here on the board. 

Actually, I believe your friend already got ahold of me, because I checked out Consumer merch, and he has two artists (No Bragging Rights and To The Wind) that he just had me do shirts for yesterday, so that is him!  Thanks so much man, I really appreciate it!

yep, those were the 2 he had in mind. stoked to see how they turn out.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea - I was dealing with Jason and Andrew I believe it was to do some Glass Cloud designs.  I ended up doing like 6 different designs for them, and their manager and Jason didn't like any of them at all!  Whenever designs get thrown out, I just offer them to anyone else, some of those I just didn't feel like editing the name out of, hahaha. 

Wish it would've worked out to actually get some designs into Glass Cloud's hands, but it just wasn't in the cards I guess!  Oh well!

• 5 months later...

Just bumping this back up, it's been quite a while since I put this to the top.  Just reminding people that I'm here, and always taking on new clients.

I just recently did new stuff for:  Pentimento, War of Ages, Follow (new band from Troubled Coast members), Iselia, Greaver, Time and Distance, Amends, Sea of Teeth, and a ton more!  Record labels, a skateboard company, 3 clothing companies' fall lines, and even a logo for a medicinal marijuana delivery company.

You can check out all the silly crap I do at www.facebook.com/fleshandbonedesign

Also, I have pre-made designs that go up for grabs for cheap over at www.fleshandbone.storenvy.com - i've been putting out a new random design almost every single day via my personal facebook, they usually sell within an hour or two, but the ones that slip through the cracks go up on the storenvy!  If I can help your band, business, organization, your friend, or whatever else you can think of, I'm always down to help out.  Hit me up!

I'm excited to announce 3 great new design/physical item packages for my clients. If you're looking to do an overhaul in your branding department, no matter how small or large your operation is, there is a package that's right for you. Below you can see the details of all that is included in the 3 different levels - Bronze, Silver, and Gold. All of these have a lot to offer bands, businesses, organizations, etc. at discounted prices compared to our competitors. If you're interested in pursuing one of these packages with us, let us know!

BRONZE_SILVER_GOLD.jpg