Anyone interested in working together to press a 12"?

So I just finished up touring with my friends in Hampshire and after having multiple people ask if we had any plans to press their new EP (which you can hear at http://hampshire2.bandcamp.com/ ), we've decided we should tackle this ourselves.

Anyone like the tunes and wanna work together on this? We were thinking just 300 one-sided black 12"s with screen printed fold over covers. Keep it simple and cheap. But if anyone wanted to work together on exclusive variants or anything then everyone would be down for that too.

Let me know if you want to help out. We'll be pressing the record ourselves if no one else is interested, but it would be cool to work with some other people on this one too!

Also, another friend of ours is releasing the EP on cassette if anyone is interested in that: http://tripledekerecords.storenvy.com/products/1147316-hampshire-two-trains-cassette

I'd be down to buy one when you do put it out. On the second track now and I really like what I'm hearing.

Happy to hear you like the tunes man.

You should tell those dudes to put a link to their other sites on bandcamp. With a name like Hampshire it'd be easy to not find anything while searching for them.

Also, I really dig this stuff but if you're set on doing a 12" why not just do it at 45? You're not going to save on having a blank side - most places will still charge you for 2 sets of plates either way.

So happy to see people are digging it and would want to buy it!

I'd be willing to help with the jackets, although I have too many releases in the pipeline at the moment to take on much more than that.

Let me know!

That would be amazing! I will PM you in a bit with what we were thinking.

You should tell those dudes to put a link to their other sites on bandcamp. With a name like Hampshire it'd be easy to not find anything while searching for them.

Also, I really dig this stuff but if you're set on doing a 12" why not just do it at 45? You're not going to save on having a blank side - most places will still charge you for 2 sets of plates either way.

They are on the bandcamp at the upper left above the discography. Also, I was unaware of this, so thank you. I got some quotes awhile ago when they planned on putting more tracks on the release, but I plan to make some phone calls again tomorrow.