FS: Entire list, 700+ Poly Sleeves (Plus Fender Thinline Tele)

zac

Hit me up, I'm looking to grab some more guitar gear and wouldn't mind moving some records since I don't listen to my stuff as much these days. 

Only things off limits are Brand New and New Found Glory LPs(although I'd trade S&S 1st Press Blue/200 for a repress plus $)I might would sell some Brand New and NFG 7"s for the right price.

I can provide pictures of anything needed and I always throw in free stuff!

-I also have 700+ Poly Sleeves (12-3/4 x 12-3/4"   3 mil) from Bags Unlimited. I'm not gonna count them out individually but it was 1,000 of them initially and I doubt I even used 200 of them. I'd do $87ppd (it's a heavy box and 500 of them are $75 at BU now)

I also have a Descendent Christmas sweater size Large from this past year. It's the green one and basically brand new. I only wore it to family Christmas events for a couple of hours. $45ppd

I know it's a longshot but I also have a Fender '72 Thinline Telecaster with a hardshell case that I'm looking to move. Just got it back from the shop and was completely set up and had the action leveled, neck looked at, etc. $600ppd