TWIABP / BWM 2016 April Fools NOW (Dumb Tapes, Dumb Shirts, Dumb Book, Dumb Socks, Fuck Trump Fork)

2016 stuff up now!

2013 April Fools Stuff:
Copied from the BWM tumblr:

APRIL FOOLS DAY SPECIAL!

Late night post the weirdos still awake.

All of these fucking stupid bad ideas will be available for one day only. We will only make what we sell today. All products taken down at Midnight (Eastern time).

Dads - Dank Not Stank lathe cut 7”
TWIABP - 4’33” cassettes
TWIABP - “ssensselmroF” cassettes
Dads - Phillip at the Handsome Woman T-Shirts
TWIABP - Phillip upside down t-shirts
Make a terrible decision today!

http://brokenworldmedia.bigcartel.com/

EDIT Here is 2014's Info:
APRIL FOOLS DAY 2014 MERCH IS NOW LIVE
We at Broken World Media are dedicated to bringing you the dumbest shit possible every year on April 1st. For our 3rd annual sale I feel like we really stepped up our stupid game.

TWIABP - Complete Discography 2009 - 2014 CS
Every song TWIABP recorded from 2009 - 2014 on one 9 minute cassette.

The World is a Beautiful Cat Lathe Cut Square Picture Disc 7”
A whole new level of audio stupity from the same idiots that sold you essentially blank cassettes last year.

Plus some terrible t-shirts.

***APRIL FOOLS DAY ITEMS INFO***
We will only be making as many of these items that are sold during the 24 hours of April Fools Day. These items will most likely start shipping out at the end of April. We place the orders to manufacture these items as soon as the sale is over.
http://brokenworldmedia.bigcartel.com/

2015 Stuff @ http://store.brokenworldmedia.com

tumblr_nm3zykkXSX1rp5qxjo1_1280.png

I'm kinda hoping it's a joke and it's actually an order for Brush Your Teeth Again ;). I know that's supposed to be coming soon anyway

I'm not sure that's going to be the case haha. I saw this on my tumblr feed late last night at 2:30 am though.

Anonymous asked: Aye, when can we expect new on the Brush your teeth ;)/Brush Your Teeth again ;) press? Will it be ready for Bledfest?

The audio is being remixed by Chris(tmas) Teti. Then it will be mastered and sent to the plan. We’ll post updates as soon as we know what is going on.

I'm not sure that's going to be the case haha. I saw this on my tumblr feed late last night at 2:30 am though.

Anonymous asked: Aye, when can we expect new on the Brush your teeth ;)/Brush Your Teeth again ;) press? Will it be ready for Bledfest?

The audio is being remixed by Chris(tmas) Teti. Then it will be mastered and sent to the plan. We’ll post updates as soon as we know what is going on.

Thanks for the info on that. I thought it was going to be coming up closer because I saw something from BWM about them having the jackets finished already.

• 1 month later...

LOL! Just got this today. The sad part is...this is the best sounding lathe cut out of all of the one's Broken World Media has had made so far. Maybe it's because it's at 45 RPM? I'm not sure if the others were made at that speed. It's hilarious to listen to, but also pretty cool. It can be listened to at 33 RPM too and sounds somewhat more normal. Vocals are still quite chipmunky haha. Great purchase. I love it!

LOL! Just got this today. The sad part is...this is the best sounding lathe cut out of all of the one's Broken World Media has had made so far. Maybe it's because it's at 45 RPM? I'm not sure if the others were made at that speed. It's hilarious to listen to, but also pretty cool. It can be listened to at 33 RPM too and sounds somewhat more normal. Vocals are still quite chipmunky haha. Great purchase. I love it!

Did you order anything else with this? Patiently awaiting a shipping confirmation, but I ordered a bunch of stuff, so maybe that's why it hasn't shipped.