Facebook Login Error

cjlindman

A while back (approx. 6 months ago) I tried to create an account via Facebook login. If I recall correctly, it prompted me to allow VC access to post on my behalf and gave me the option to either "allow" or "skip." I hit skip, as I think any normal person would. This then took me to a page (still hosted on Facebook, not on VC) that said error. There's a screencap of the page (taken by someone else) here: http://www.thfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Facebook-error.jpg

Since then, I've tried many times to login to VC with FB and to create a VC account with FB, and it takes me directly to that same error page upon clicking. As far as I can tell, there isn't any way to go back to that initial permissions prompt and hit allow, which I'm assuming is the problem here.

Just thought I'd make the issue known to you guys! I do love being able to log in with FB, and it'd be cool if I could do so here.

it's easier than remembering login info for various sites? you sound like a cynic.

no... i sound like someone who uses "remember my username & password" and stays logged in on sites that he frequents.

you sound like someone doing things the hard way.