Trophy Scars Goodnight Alchemy /250

They will be $15 plus postage. I just got a response from them, they will go up 12pm noon EST.

Please be cool and not purchase these for the sake of flipping. Not that it will make a differnce. This band has some pretty hardcore fans who deserve a copy for themselves.

At first I didn't think there would be that much demand for this but now I'm nervous

Yeah dude, I work in Trophy Scars and we've fielded about 50 emails in the last day or so already asking to hold copies based on different time zones. I personally know about 30-40 people that are picking this one up too. Not sure why you thought the demand was going to be so low - but considering the attention this has been getting on our FB, I don't expect this pre-order to last very long.

Yeah dude, I work in Trophy Scars and we've fielded about 50 emails in the last day or so already asking to hold copies based on different time zones. I personally know about 30-40 people that are picking this one up too. Not sure why you thought the demand was going to be so low - but considering the attention this has been getting on our FB, I don't expect this pre-order to last very long.

For future reference, did you guys put any on hold for those international fans? Or did they just have to brave it out like me?

Woke up in the best mood today, very happy I got one.

Sold out in just under 10 min. How's that for demand!!?? Thanks all of you for the continued support. We have the most wonderful fans!!! 

Just curious, why weren't people limited to 1 copy?  How come 2?  I was at work and sadly couldn't get on my phone til 30 minutes after it went up, and it was gone.

Also, if anyone bought two without the intention of flipping the second for mad profit, I will gladly take it off you hands for cost + shipping, fuck, I know it defeats the purpose of the morality of flipping it, but I'd even pay a bit over cost.