Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Lets Face it

This is kind of unrelated, but I figured I would throw it out there since this is a Bosstones thread-

Is there any chance that Question the Answers would ever get pressed? That's definitely my favorite.

It has already been pressed:

http://www.discogs.com/Mighty-Mighty-Bosstones-Question-The-Answers/release/2348486

I was able to snag my copy from discogs a couple of months ago

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the bump ya'll, but I feel its well deserved.

I found original Red copies that include the blue Rascal King 7 inches for only 15.00 plus 3.50 shipping on ebay. Amazing price, but I am a bit nervous because I don't want it to come and be warped to hell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MIGHTY-BOSSTONES-Lets-Face-It-SEALED-Red-Vinyl-Big-/151338597801?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item233c7bbda9

So I'm a little torn between getting this or getting the repress. Any thoughts? 

http://www.asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com/product/the-mighty-mighty-bosstones-lets-face-it-lp

they're warped. the band found a box or two of the red lps, and those 7" in the back of their storage locker last year before throwdown. they sold all of them at the shows, only to find out that most of them are warped... which is why theres a ton of them available cheap now.

Well then I've got a nice wall-hanger of one of my favorite albums.

lets hope the band finds a big box of Question The Answers....

I got a copy on eBay about a year ago for under $40 after shipping so the deals can be found....it was in mint condition but would like a repress on 12" LP since that is probably my fav Bosstones album ...well I actually like all their stuff but that album spoke to me when I first heard it!

So that sealed red copy showed up today which was surprisingly fast! Yeah, there was a slight warp but I've seen much worse on newer records. So for this thing being stuffed in a unit for 15 years, I can't complain a single bit. The biggest issue would be the creases and such in the jacket, but again it was in storage for 15 years, so...

Very happy to have an OG!

So that sealed red copy showed up today which was surprisingly fast! Yeah, there was a slight warp but I've seen much worse on newer records. So for this thing being stuffed in a unit for 15 years, I can't complain a single bit. The biggest issue would be the creases and such in the jacket, but again it was in storage for 15 years, so...

Very happy to have an OG!

Same, that was super quick. Mines flat as a pancake and sounds pretty good! Definitely an awesome grab for the price and the 7 inch.

• 1 year later...