[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

Drew is onto something, I'm thinking. There's something to be said about a San Francisco band pressing an album on red and gold, and then black and silver.

I live in Canada so I'm not huge into football, but wouldn't the 49ers and Raiders be massive rivals? You know, just cause of where the two cities are? So pressing those two colors seems just slightly odd, since I'd assume no one is a fan of both teams.

Who really cares though I guess, I'm just looking too deep into it. It was probably (if the theory is true), just a, "hey, we're from this area, and these teams are these colors, lets press records these colors."

I live in Canada so I'm not huge into football, but wouldn't the 49ers and Raiders be massive rivals? You know, just cause of where the two cities are? So pressing those two colors seems just slightly odd, since I'd assume no one is a fan of both teams.

Who really cares though I guess, I'm just looking too deep into it. It was probably (if the theory is true), just a, "hey, we're from this area, and these teams are these colors, lets press records these colors."

not really because they are in different conferences. raiders and chargers would be the bigger rivalry i think since they are in the same division and play twice a year.

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster