[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

Any experience here with All Black Recording in terms of order dispatching? 

Ordered a DFHVN poster this week and I'm wondering if they send you shipping notification or if they tend to send the items promptly or usually delay it. Asked them about it via e-mail but they didn't reply yet.

The few times I've ordered from them I got shipping notifications and all sent out promptly.

Bear in mind though that it's a one-man operation (Derek) most often. If George is in town and not busy with them band, surely he's involved also.

Came here to post about IZAH too.  I listened due to the suggestion, and holy shit.  The song Duality is by far my favorite song.  It is phenomenal.

Glad this is making the rounds.

Going to pick up the vinyl and CD when I get my next paycheck next week. Already spent my allowed amount this week on music, haha.

It was hard to drop the $36PPD for that IZAH vinyl but I really wanted it AND I wanted to support them. Cannot wait til it comes in, nonetheless. My favorite track was the third one! The way it explodes at around the 2~3 minute mark gets me every fucking time. And the ending of that last track was crazy... Kinda GY!BE-esque.

My question is how will that 31 minute song fit on a side?

What's the maximum length for a record side?

I'm not a record pressing expert but I know the average length of a record is ~25 minutes, but it can be extended at the cost of fidelity. I'm almost positive that you can have a 30 minute track at 33⅓

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster