[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

i doubt sargent house was "not involved at all" with this album just because they aren't handling the vinyl. if you follow sargent house on any social network, it seems like they do a hell of a lot more for deafheaven than you guys think they do. then again, i'm just basing this on what i've read ever since they've worked together.

i'm not discrediting deathwish by any means. i just think both labels play a big role in allowing this band to record music, tour, etc.

It's been explained properly in this thread. Sargent House is a management company, and manage Deafheaven, so you're right, they probably do a lot for the band.

I had the luxury of seeing links for this video explode across all my media feeds, this morning, but I couldn't actually check it out until I finished up my shift and arrived home.  That being said; it was among the first things I watched when I took comfort in my own chair and setup.  And that being said; holy shit.

I hear you on that.  Not to derail the thread too much, but my insides are battling over whether I should be more amped for The National or Deafheaven, as of now.  It's a very confusing time for me.  Imagining summer weekends when I'm able to spin both at absurd volumes makes me want to endlessly backflip and shit confetti.

I hate to be that guy who bumps the thread without any PO info but I'm gonna be that guy.  Also gonna be that guy who not so humbly brags about the new album because I just have to share with someone my early thoughts.  so bring the hate but this album is fucking majestic.  It's like the scales have fallen off my ears and I'm listening to music for the first time in my life. just goddamn, if you were excited before, get really really really excited now.

I hate to be that guy who bumps the thread without any PO info but I'm gonna be that guy.  Also gonna be that guy who not so humbly brags about the new album because I just have to share with someone my early thoughts.  so bring the hate but this album is fucking majestic.  It's like the scales have fallen off my ears and I'm listening to music for the first time in my life. just goddamn, if you were excited before, get really really really excited now.

Don't be that guy, Drew.  You sadistic cock-tease.  I expected better from you.  I'll allow you to redeem yourself by forwarding the album to my inbox.  We're tight like that, right?

On the fence about grabbing up all the variants. I managed to grab all the road to judah variants, the tape and that secret 7" pretty easily because at the time no seemed to give a shit about the band and it was cheap. So its the closest thing to a "collection" I have at the moment.

Pretty torn.

On another note, Im gad to see so many people stoked on this band now. They deserve it big time

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster