PO: Adam Rubenstein (Split Lip/Chamberlain) - "Excavator"

Arctic Rodeo Recordings will release the new album from ADAM RUBENSTEIN (Split Lip/Chamberlain) April 26th. Pre-order will be tomorrow, April 5th.

"Excavator" is ADAM RUBENSTEIN’s newest music output after the EP of his latest project Dear Lions which has unfortunately split up early this year. Among the musical friends lending a hand on "Excavator" are members of Chamberlain, My Morning Jacket, Fiction Plane, and Angus & Julia Stone. Fans will recognize the style of songwriting and sound that the Chamberlain guitarist has created. Right on time to make the winter go away and let spring in, this album will be the perfect soundtrack for the time of the year when the days grow longer.

"Excavator" will be released as digital download, on CD and on vinyl LP+CD. The LP will be limited to 100 copies on green/blue mixed vinyl and 200 copies on purple vinyl. There will be a free CD added to every LP.

The album track "I’ll Retrieve" is available for free download at rollingstone.com:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ill-retrieve-by-adam-rubenstein-free-mp3-20130318

205335_458705847531308_1911952103_n.jpg

531558_458055560929670_1487700093_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The song "Helpless" taken from of the album is now exclusively available at visions.de.

Please feel free to surf over to https://www.visions.de/news/18490/Adam-Rubenstein-Premiere to listen to the song, watch the video clip "Sunday Season" and win one out of five CDs that are given away.

• 2 weeks later...