eBay: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever To Tell (picture disc)

534N

There's a copy at Academy Records in Brooklyn for half that price if anyone's interested

Guidelines for Sale/Trade/Wants Board **PLS READ**

"Please do not march into a thread and state that you can get an item for $X on eBay or some other online store. Or that you're selling the same item for less. If you think their price may be too high, don't be rude about it. If others feel the same way, then it won't sell. This is a hobby where each person gives an item a different monetary worth. While it's fine to look out for others, people should also do research into the item they are buying."

How was anyone rude in this thread? Calm down. 

and yeah, honestly, $150 is pretty crazy for that record. I scored a copy of it for $30 a few years ago (and side note to that - the picture disc ALSO came housed in the jacket and not just the clear plastic).

If people see that a bad deal is being tossed out, they're gonna call it. Deal with that.

How was anyone rude in this thread? Calm down. 

and yeah, honestly, $150 is pretty crazy for that record. I scored a copy of it for $30 a few years ago (and side note to that - the picture disc ALSO came housed in the jacket and not just the clear plastic).

If people see that a bad deal is being tossed out, they're gonna call it. Deal with that.

I was only quoting the guidelines.

As far as pricing... this record is on Discogs for $125 and on Amazon for $250-$500. I know $149 is a little high but not crazy by any means. It doesn't cost anything to list an item on eBay so, if it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. I'm happy to keep it!

The UK pressing came with a jacket but the US version (the one for sale) only had a clear plastic sleeve with a sticker label on it.

US - http://www.discogs.com/Yeah-Yeah-Yeahs-Fever-To-Tell/release/1267616

UK - http://www.discogs.com/Yeah-Yeah-Yeahs-Fever-To-Tell/release/389335

Good for you.

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=fever+to+tell&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=

You'll notice that aside from a very recent one where someone was desperate, this record hasn't gone over $100 in the past year. 

and really? You're taking those extraneously high listings on Amazon seriously? Come on...