Miniature Tigers - Tell It To The Volcano in stock @ HelloMerch

MT just tweeted saying that they found some copies of the first (and last) pressing of Tell It To The Volcano

http://hellomerch.com/collections/miniature-tigers

Thing comes out to 32 fucking dollars shipped

They've got a bundle with all three albums for $49 shipped, which makes it a little bit better, considering TITTV usually goes for a bit and the other two go for $20 each

I emailed merchnow a few weeks back about media mail not showing up anymore and they said its due to moving over to the new systems a few weeks back and it will show up again at some point. Put a note to refund the difference and to ship media mail and they will do it for you.

I emailed merchnow a few weeks back about media mail not showing up anymore and they said its due to moving over to the new systems a few weeks back and it will show up again at some point. Put a note to refund the difference and to ship media mail and they will do it for you.

Thanks for the tip! I had already checked out, but I went ahead and sent them an e-mail about it.

MT just tweeted saying that they found some copies of the first (and last) pressing of Tell It To The Volcano

http://hellomerch.com/collections/miniature-tigers

Thing comes out to 32 fucking dollars shipped

They've got a bundle with all three albums for $49 shipped, which makes it a little bit better, considering TITTV usually goes for a bit and the other two go for $20 each

Ughh...Thank you so much for the information. Sooooo stoked to finally have this.

Just a heads-up if the shipping cost is a deal-breaker for you:

"William,

We currently don't offer media mail shipping. I apologize for the inconvenience.  If you no longer want your order I can cancel and refund.  

Best wishes,

Connie"

Sucks but oh well. Awesome album.

Yeah, just got that e-mail too. Eh, you win some, you lose some.

Just a heads-up if the shipping cost is a deal-breaker for you:

"William,

We currently don't offer media mail shipping. I apologize for the inconvenience.  If you no longer want your order I can cancel and refund.  

Best wishes,

Connie"

Sucks but oh well. Awesome album.

Just go the same response. Not even two weeks ago I ordered Octahedron by TMV and asked them before I ordered what happened to media and they said place it and email them and they would refund and that's exactly what they did. Not anymore I guess.

→ Do you offer media mail shipping yet?

hellomerch: we do not

hellomerch: We don't have a time frame of when we will have it implemented in our system so I would say it isnt in the near future

can you at least offer a promo code or something?

would really like to order a record today but can't justify spending an uncessiarily inflated price

hellomerch: I'm sorry we can't. We have plenty of other people purchasing the vinyl and only two other complaints besides your own

oh, then by all means, continue charging ridiculous prices

I'll check in on Monday to see if you start offering media mail shipping then

hellomerch: this is the price miniature tigers wanted to sell there vinyl for

hellomerch: we don't choose the prices

hellomerch: Don't bother checking in on monday because we still won't be offering media mail

the only complaint i have with miniature tigers is that all 3 of their albums retail at $20 for a single LP that doesn't even have an insert.

'goodbye'merch.   The shipping has gotten beyond ridiculous, quality control is sketchy at best, customer service responses above pretty much sum up their attitude. They've cancelled orders 2 to 3 weeks after I 've placed one, saying 'no longer available'; and I had not contacted them about 'has it shipped yet?' etc