Deftones - White Pony 2xLP silver vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

love how shiny/metallic the center labels are.  And when held up to the light the Silver is still slightly transparent. Very cool. I am into this pressing.

Also... my first time hearing Knife Party and Passenger (and the rest too..) on vinyl... So good. So. Good.

God, I can't wait to hear Passenger on vinyl.  Such an amazing song.

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on whether more will be pressed like mentioned here?  If not I would like to buy it as a collectors edition but if more are going to be pressed then I may not, especially if it might come in a different color that I might want more.  Thanks for the help!

Deftones - White Pony 2xLP

silver cinyl

limited to 900 (possibly more pressed in the near future)

$24.99

Will be available around 4/16 in select stores and on www.hottopic.com

Any update on whether more will be pressed like mentioned here?  If not I would like to buy it as a collectors edition but if more are going to be pressed then I may not, especially if it might come in a different color that I might want more.  Thanks for the help!

Hey! They'll press more in the future, but as far as this pressing goes you might want to jump on it.. it's already on ebay for double it's worth, would hate to pay those prices :/