Masked Intruder / Dan Vapid and the Cheats - The Wedding 7"

Hey all! Hope all is well. Folks have been emailing me asking when preorders will start for this and if i'd post it over here at VC, well here you go. You can find the info on the Solidarity facebook page as well (www.facebook.com/solidarityrecordings)

Preorders will go up early next week, and all orders will ship the last week of April! I'm getting married in July, this 7" celebrates that, and its part of my invitations! Couldn't be more excited!

Hope you dig it, stay tuned here and facebook for more info on Monday!

Have a rad weekend

Solidarity Link: www.solidarityrecordings.com/products/512954-masked-intruder-dan-vapid-and-the-cheats-the-wedding-7

Interpunk Link: www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=209960&

thats awesome, congrats.

is that the Shell Corporation split just a digital release or will that be pressed as well?  those guys are killer!

thanks so much!

it was just a digital release for the tour theyre doing with uncommen men from mars. the shell corporation songs though will be on their new full length out this fall, possibly late summer depending on how long the plant takes

preorders for this will go up on Thursday 4/11 at 10am west coast time

7"s will arrive to me from the plant Monday 4/15, so preorders will ship next week/ the week of 4/22, no crazy wait! :)

these will be available via the solidarity store, and there will be an interpunk exclusive (this will go live at the same time). when I have the link for that I will post it above In the original post along with the solidarity link!

thanks for all the congrats via here, message, fb, etc! much appreciated