PO: Have Mercy - The Earth Pushed Back - Out 5/21/2013 via Topshelf

Oh no, you're still a douche nozzle. We just wanted to make sure everyone knows we still love cwhit ;)

I would think that you're joking but I see that you like calling people names...You misinterpreted one line that I typed on an online forum. I explained myself in my follow up post and I don't need to spell it out for you again. Fuck off.

I would think that you're joking but I see that you like calling people names...You misinterpreted one line that I typed on an online forum. I explained myself in my follow up post and I don't need to spell it out for you again. Fuck off.

actually I quit reading after "When you have been to as many shows as I have, you may pay less than full price for a few things " so this discussion has been long over for me since I'd never get you to see the principle of it.

And calm down, douche nozzle is light hearted, random and kinda funny. I figured saying "naw, you're still an asshole" wouldve been taken too seriously by you and you would've started up again.

actually I quit reading after "When you have been to as many shows as I have, you may pay less than full price for a few things " so this discussion has been long over for me since I'd never get you to see the principle of it.

And calm down, douche nozzle is light hearted, random and kinda funny. I figured saying "naw, you're still an asshole" wouldve been taken too seriously by you and you would've started up again.

I would actually read your entire post and probably "see the principle of it". I'm sorry I'm not hip enough to be in a band or poor enough to cry about one guy not giving a band $5.

Don't you have some offs to fuck?

I'm burned out on Let's Talk About Your Hair so my new favorite is Hell.

Heads up, the tracklist isn't right on the digital download. It flows a lot better when you correct it, Living Dead really seemed to drag on when it was track 9.

Thanks! I downloaded TWIABP at the same time and there was a song by them that was labeled as Have Mercy too...

isnt it on their bandcamp? or is that a different ep?

it's on bandcamp. http://havemercy.bandcamp.com/

it's also on rdio (i know i'm like the only one who uses that...) but that also means it's probably on spotify as well.

I don't see it there. I think you're thinking of their second EP unless I'm missing something.

it's on bandcamp. http://havemercy.bandcamp.com/

it's also on rdio (i know i'm like the only one who uses that...) but that also means it's probably on spotify as well.

im all about rdio, I swear by it haha. Ive tried mog, spotify and rdio and rdio remains the top for me. they really shit on spotify with the weekly new releases and lately theyve been doing exclusive rdio sessions. i think city and colour just did a track off the new album on one of the sessions.

Thanks! I downloaded TWIABP at the same time and there was a song by them that was labeled as Have Mercy too...

Well, that was a Have Mercy track — included as a freebie. The email with the download code we sent you stated that, but I can understand not reading anything beyond the download code and the URL for the download code. Most people don't read anything I try to tell them and I'm used to it by now.