PO: Have Mercy - The Earth Pushed Back - Out 5/21/2013 via Topshelf

Looks like a few more copies of the 180g black randomly became available for sale again in topshelf's web store. Grab this before they're gone. This album is fantastic and that's a great price for 180g LP.

Yeah, I killed the bundle option (there were 4 left) and added 4 to all the variant inventory for the regular LP options. So there are 4 180g's left (though a rare occurrence, we typically do this on release day for any releases that have leftover inventory from package deals / bundles)

178a1746c34011e282a722000a1f9d5f_7.jpg

got mine last night and it looks awesome, although i was definitely confused as to why i ended up with (what i thought was) two black copies. but then i looked closer and held them up to the light and figured it out ha. the clear with black smoke is definitely way darker than i expected. it really does look black on first glance. it's all good though. still loving absolutely everything about this release :)

They combined it without you asking? Just wondering because I ordered the two splits separately from the Have Mercy album and I've only gotten one shipping notification so far.

Yeah just keep an eye out for a refund on paypal.  I did ask if they could add a clear/black have mercy to the order rather than pay to have it shipped twice, but did not ask to have my splits shipped with them.  They very well could have done that for you.

And for the record I held off on getting the clear/black until the AGBPOL pre order so it'd just be easier.

178a1746c34011e282a722000a1f9d5f_7.jpg

got mine last night and it looks awesome, although i was definitely confused as to why i ended up with (what i thought was) two black copies. but then i looked closer and held them up to the light and figured it out ha. the clear with black smoke is definitely way darker than i expected. it really does look black on first glance. it's all good though. still loving absolutely everything about this release :)

Wow that looks great. 

So yeah, I got this tonight. They were selling it for 15 bucks but when I started to waver from getting it they decided to sell it to me for 10. Nice guys, hahaha. Was the 180g black too even after they said it was the white one. Was very excited to see.

They're so funny when performing. Cracked jokes the entire time, really put a smile on my face. Closed with Let's Talk About Your Hair too, probably my favorite by them. Great performance.

They're SO good live. Saw them when they opened for The Jealous Sound back in October. And that's definitely a beard to be reckoned with haha. Really wish they were stopping by NYC this tour, but I'll trek to LI if need be. Glad you finally got this on vinyl!