PO: Have Mercy - The Earth Pushed Back - Out 5/21/2013 via Topshelf

• 5 months later...

I have a feeling this will be a very poppy album.

It also bums me out to see so many bands be launched into the spotlight by topshelf, only to leave them for their next record.

Yea and one key difference between the labels is we'll be paying $18 for the LP instead of $13

I also don't think this was a good move. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them. But Topshelf has such a great track record and Hopeless, well, can be a bit shaky at times.

Also does everyone who pre-ordered The Earth Pushed Back remember this line from the early download email?

"Not too many people know about these guys yet, but we think that's about to change."

I'm also afraid that this wasn't a move for their best..I liked the split and yes, I like Daisyhead very much but I'd also like that they keep the sound and feeling of their first full length. Plus: the preorder will run through Merchnow and I hate this..higher shipping prices for international buyers + I already received two scratched records from them.