Po: Jimmy Eat World - damage

Jimmy Eat World vinyl always sits on amazon for years. While Futures and Clarity flew off the shelves and are a pain to get your hands on Chase This Light and Invented (which are 2 really fucking underrated albums) are still available. I will wait till I can get it under 20 on amazon.

I ordered Chase This Light from Best Buy and it was back ordered and then cancelled. Is it available on Amazon for sure?

I ordered Chase This Light from Best Buy and it was back ordered and then cancelled. Is it available on Amazon for sure?

Yeah, they have it but it doubled in price in the last couple weeks. I just bought it for $9.99, now it's $20.39

http://www.amazon.com/Chase-Light-Vinyl-Jimmy-World/dp/B000WM8IL4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1365465974&sr=8-3&keywords=jimmy+eat+world+chase+this+light

I may just be in the dark, but are there any tunes available off this yet? very curious to hear something from it!

Pretty sure Jim played a song or two from this solo a while back. Book of Love sounded familiar. That and the 7" coming out later this month.

I'm going to wait for this to show up in stores. I'd rather pay $30 to buy a record and suport a record shop than have it all go to shipping. You think they'd know what media mail is?

EDIT: If you look on youtube, You Were Good, Book of Love, and No, Never have been online for about a year now apparently.

For those assuming how much it will be from other retailers in the future need to note they're on a new label and they shouldn't assume anything based on past label's practices.

I'm guessing it'll be the same price as the new Strokes album. That came out on RCA too. I could be completely wrong about that and that's fine. I just don't wanna pay $8 for shipping. Cause, you know, fuck that.

I mean I ordered a copy this winter. If its not available anymore than that would suck but Amazon are way better than Best Buy at labeling products when they are out of stock or in stock. Album has been out for a while and I don't see a repress in the future so I would jump on that. I think SRC may have it too.

Add to cart - $20

Put in CC info - $20

Put in Shipping Info - STILL $20

Click "complete purchase" - STILLLLLL $20

Select Shipping to Complete Purchase - $27.25

"Complete or Cancel" - Click Cancel

really thought it was $20 shipped for about 2 minutes :(

ATM withdrawal - $20

Put Twenty in wallet - $20

Purchase an item, pull out twenty - $20

Hand Twenty to the cashier - $27.25

Wish it worked in reverse.

the album is realllllly good! dine alone will have copies of the vinyl too.. still too early to say if or how theyre going to be different from the US pressing but there will be plenty of places to buy this from

I would assume this is black vinyl?  Would be nice if they did some colored releases again when the album gets released (i.e. not the Bleed American overload).  Or something along the lines of the Futures side D that has the etching in it.

I would assume this is black vinyl?  Would be nice if they did some colored releases again when the album gets released (i.e. not the Bleed American overload).  Or something along the lines of the Futures side D that has the etching in it.

This.  I was hoping this would be a 2xLP with a price tag of $20, but i doubt it with the album having just 10 tracks.  An D side etching would be awesome though.