PO: A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - You're Always On My Mind

• 5 years later...

6 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I wonder who’s gonna put it out. It was always up in the air when I was working there, but I’m pretty sure they’re not going to do it with Topshelf.

Maybe a self release? On the other hand it took them 8 years to make a third album, can't imagine they have a lot of time to put towards a DIY record, but who knows. 

4 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

I still need The Fiery Works EPs on vinyl more than most things

I don't think they ever pressed those, I feel like idea (or just hopes) of parts 1 and 2 being put on a single 12" were discussed here, but it never actually happened.

With that said, both EPs on a clear single 12" with heavy red/blue/yellow splatter would kick so much ass. Even a damn trendy pinwheel with those colors would be rad. 

23 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I don't think they ever pressed those, I feel like idea (or just hopes) of parts 1 and 2 being put on a single 12" were discussed here, but it never actually happened.

With that said, both EPs on a clear single 12" with heavy red/blue/yellow splatter would kick so much ass. Even a damn trendy pinwheel with those colors would be rad. 

I know, it's just a dream... that now has a better chance of happening if they're active again.

• 2 weeks later...