PO: A Great Big Pile Of Leaves - You're Always On My Mind

• 1 month later...

So is that for their next tour? The current one has like a week left until it's over. If they have them right now I'd be seriously tempted to buy a ticket and go see them tonight.

If you have the funds you should buy a ticket and see them anyways!  Support touring bands, not just because of a record they may or may not have with them.

That splatter tho....

Especially support these guys. One of the best live bands I've ever seen, plus their guitarist goes fucking nuts haha.

Matt Fazzi is insane. I just saw him on tour with The Dear Hunter in July and he KILLLLLLED it. Such a great addition to AGBPOL.

If you have the funds you should buy a ticket and see them anyways!  Support touring bands, not just because of a record they may or may not have with them.

Dont get me wrong, I love AGBPOL, and going to a show for just some merch isn't really something I'd do. The problem is that I've been sick for most of this week and going to concerts while sick isn't the funnest thing to do. I also have a shitload of homework that has been pushed back to this weekend because of said cold, and I'm seeing E!E! tomorrow as well. I just can't fit it into my schedule.