PO: Dessa - Parts of Speech

300.jpg

The long awaited second official full-length from Dessa. A dozen new songs (and one bonus track!) comprising her best work to date.

ORDERING DIRECTIONS:

All orders placed within the US by Saturday 6/15 will ship Thursday 6/20 via USPS first class mail. All international orders placed by Saturday 6/15 will ship Tuesday 6/17 (a full week before release date). We cannot guarantee any exact arrival dates.

There is a base shipping amount for this item; if other items are ordered, additional shipping is added at checkout.

STANDARD PRE-ORDER INCLUDES:

- Your choice of CD or vinyl, signed by Dessa

- Access to private Ustream chat and performance with Dessa and special guests on Wednesday, June 19th.

- Instant free download of “Warsaw,” the first single from Parts of Speech

- Free download of “Icing Burns,” an unreleased B-side not available on the album. This track will be emailed to you in the week leading up to the release date.

- Digital download card included in the vinyl packaging.

$19.99

DELUXE PRE-ORDER INCLUDES:

- Your choice of CD or vinyl, signed by Dessa

- Access to private Ustream chat and performance with Dessa and special guests on Wednesday, June 19th.

- Instant free download of “Warsaw,” the first single from Parts of Speech

- Free download of “Icing Burns,” an unreleased B-side not available on the album. This track will be emailed to you leading up to the release date.

- Special edition deluxe versions of the physical album. The deluxe LP pre-order will come in red vinyl (different from the standard black retail version). We’ve pressed only 500 red albums; when they’re done, they’re done.

- Limited-edition Parts of Speech screen printed t-shirt. This specially designed shirt is being manufactured exclusively for the pre-order and will not be made available ever again. Please make sure to specify shirt size and album format when ordering.

- Limited-edition copy of Are You Handsome?, the second installment in Dessa’s miniature book series. This one is a cleverly formatted dialogue, told one line per page. The spine is just over 2 cm high, 50 pages in all. Tiniest books in the game.

- Digital download card included in the vinyl packaging.

$49.99

TRACKLIST

1. The Man I Knew
2. Call Off Your Ghost
3. Warsaw
4. Skeleton Key
5. Dear Marie
6. I’m Going Down
7. Fighting Fish
8. The Lamb
9. Beekeeper
10. Annabelle