FS: Two tickets to Fall Out Boy 5/14 in Milwaukee - VIP Balcony (face value)

knifeparty

I know this isn't a record or any of that but I thought someone might be interested.  I have two VIP Balcony tickets for the Fall Out Boy show on 5/14 in Milwaukee.  I am just looking for face value for them and shipping (was $104 total for both tickets due to fees).  I don't live near Milwaukee so I would have to mail them to you.  They are in-hand tickets also, no print-outs.  I would be willing to just sell one ticket also but am kind of hoping to sell as a set.

If you are interested or know someone who is, just shoot me a PM.  Thanks!

Thanks man, was trying to avoid the fees that go along with there.  Also was hoping to avoid Craigslist again as I had some issues there and I much prefer to dealing with people on here.  I won't bump this thread any more though.

Yeah go with stub hub. The fees suck, but craigslist crazies are too much to handle.

Here is my take on the difference between your three options.

Vinyl Collective - Everyone hits F5 in their sleep and have never missed out on concert tickets.

Stubhub - Kids with their mom's credit card. Doesn't even know ticketmaster exists.

Craigslist - 28 year olds that couldn't afford them when they went on sale originally. And now expect to pay less than face value.

Good call on that man. I think I will give it a try over there.

Had someone give me a sob story of not having the money right away on Craigslist and dragged it out for a month. I am too damn nice for dealing on Craigslist, lol.

Perfect example of how craigslist sucks.