The Heist- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis LP

My copy had a weird bubble on side C, I e-mailed them and they told me it would be a few weeks to get a new one but they want to do something special for me in the mean time. A few days ago I received an autographed copy of a same love 7" and a copy of the VS. Ep on cd. Thought that was cool they sent that out in the mean time!

My copy had a weird bubble on side C, I e-mailed them and they told me it would be a few weeks to get a new one but they want to do something special for me in the mean time. A few days ago I received an autographed copy of a same love 7" and a copy of the VS. Ep on cd. Thought that was cool they sent that out in the mean time!

Holy Shit dude, I've seen copies that aren't autographed go for $100+

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anyone saw this, but M&RL (and Pearl Jam) get some serious points for this...

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2013/12/24/holiday-charity-challenge-the-final-very-grand-total

In summary: The Stranger (a local weekly paper) was running a charity drive during December to see whose fans could raise the most money, M&RL's or Pearl Jam's.  The money goes toward the Orion Center, who run an overnight shelter for homeless teens here in Seattle (the Orion Center is part of a larger non-profit called YouthCare, who do tons of great work helping and housing local at-risk youth).  They met their goal of $100k before the Christmas Eve cutoff, at which point both M&RL and Pearl Jam announced they'd be donating $50k each to the drive as well, bringing the grand total to $209k.  Pretty rad.

Wish I'd thought to actually post this while the charity drive was still running though.  Oops.

If anyone's still looking for this and hasn't checked the Amazon deals thread, they have a warehouse deal at $35. I just received mine and everything's in perfect condition.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on this since it was only $35 instead of $50, or the $55+shipping HT is selling it for. Hopefully mine will be in as good condition haha.

If anyone's still looking for this and hasn't checked the Amazon deals thread, they have a warehouse deal at $35. I just received mine and everything's in perfect condition.

I gave it a shot as well...any idea if Amazon Warehouse takes returns if my copy isn't in as good a shape yours

I gave it a shot as well...any idea if Amazon Warehouse takes returns if my copy isn't in as good a shape yours

I have no idea since this is the fitime I've used Warehouse, but if they're anything like normal Amazon then you have nothing to worry about with returns. Amazon is awesome with returns/exchanges.

In my account section with orders it still has the option to fill out for a return or replacement. I'd imagine though that you may receive a statement about it being a 'warehouse deal' thus the condition isn't gonna be stellar. As it was mentioned earlier, Amazon's normally awesome with returns and rarely go against it or question you.