The Heist- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis LP

Alright so after trying to listen to side D, I realized that there's a 'dent' in the grooves of Starting Over.

I don't know if I should contact Amazon to replace the whole box or contact Macklemore's merchandise site to see if I could just get a replacement side C/D.

Here's what I mean: http://imgur.com/PVtRLyt

Mine arrived earlier in the week... everything looked great and sounded great. Only issue is both records are warped. Doesn't affect the way they sound though.

Contacted Macklemore's store site directly to see what they had to say... told me they will gladly replace them if I gave them my address. Hopefully the replacements are in better shape! Either way, great customer service on their end! 

Mine was shipped as it. Like they just put mailing labels on the box itself and shipped it. Box is cracked up with dents and such. Very let down with the shipping.

That's some bullshit. I have a junk copy of this(was warped and HT never sent me a return label) and you're local to me. If you pick it up you can have it. Make a good set from the two bad ones.

Contacted Macklemore's store site directly to see what they had to say... told me they will gladly replace them if I gave them my address. Hopefully the replacements are in better shape! Either way, great customer service on their end! 

Gonna try this to see if I can get a replacement for my warped copies also. Hopefully I'll have the same luck you did. Thanks for the suggestion.

I got mine yesterday ($22 Amazon Warehouse) and the records are decently warped (Seen better, seen worse), but the sound doesn't really seem to be effected. I'm assuming since these are technically picture discs they would have a little surface noise so I'm pleased with it. Not sure how much these will get played but I'm happy with my purchase! 

Gonna try this to see if I can get a replacement for my warped copies also. Hopefully I'll have the same luck you did. Thanks for the suggestion.

I received mine the other day and they are in excellent shape. No warp and sound great. Good luck, hopefully they do the same for you!

• 1 month later...

People at the beginning of this thread were saying this wouldn't ever sell out!

Even though thousands of those copies are sitting on the shelves of distributors and record stores that will never be able to sell them.

I haven't seen any copies in the Seattle-Tacoma area, probably because Macklemore is a Seattle artist - but I wouldn't be surprised if there are actually a few thousand copies sitting dormant in local stores nationwide.

Not a fan of Macklemore so it doesn't matter to me, but why would any of you not wait for the warehouse deal or some Macklemore fan without a turntable to sell? I don't see these things increasing in value.