Shipping damage is almost completely PREVENTABLE.

Anybody up for some Pinapple Pizza?

Yo, no lie, I am totally into pineapple in general and that def includes on pizza, but I'll share a little tip for the pizza lovers out there.

Jalapeno + Pineapple is key.

Doesn't matter what else is on it, but those 2 together are total win.

If you don't like spicy, or don't like pineapple (esp on pizza) then disregard, you prob won't be converted, but I would say still worth a shot, unless you have stomach ailments and should avoid spicy food.

It's like the Jalapeno spices it up, but the Pineapple cools it right down. Yin and Yang.

Moonbeams, if The Secret was able to get you job interviews AND the hottest chick you ever saw on Facebook, why isn't it working for your seam splits & corner dings? 

Perhaps you forgot:

"Thought is the seed that plants the idea that springs into action and reality.
Until you study this or a religion, your mind is likely still wild with worries and regrets, peeves and rage. Our music is full of it and of we're constantly subjecting ourselves to our beloved music, then we have these ideas floating around inside. (I am not saying don't listen to your music).
In order to get the ball moving on "attracting things" you first have to learn to control your thoughts. Then you have to choose to feel good and happy, no matter your outside circumstances.
Hoping things will get better is not good at all. By doing so, you are saying that the present sucks and the future is good. Your situation will not improve and a sucky present will persist.
You have to believe that the present (all we've really got) is amazing and be thankful for it. This is a 180 from hoping and then things will start to happen in your life where the bad things decrease and the good things increase. Bad shit will happen but it's your choice to let it control you or not."

Moonbeams, if The Secret was able to get you job interviews AND the hottest chick you ever saw on Facebook, why isn't it working for your seam splits & corner dings? 

Perhaps you forgot:

"Thought is the seed that plants the idea that springs into action and reality.

Until you study this or a religion, your mind is likely still wild with worries and regrets, peeves and rage. Our music is full of it and of we're constantly subjecting ourselves to our beloved music, then we have these ideas floating around inside. (I am not saying don't listen to your music).

In order to get the ball moving on "attracting things" you first have to learn to control your thoughts. Then you have to choose to feel good and happy, no matter your outside circumstances.

Hoping things will get better is not good at all. By doing so, you are saying that the present sucks and the future is good. Your situation will not improve and a sucky present will persist.

You have to believe that the present (all we've really got) is amazing and be thankful for it. This is a 180 from hoping and then things will start to happen in your life where the bad things decrease and the good things increase. Bad shit will happen but it's your choice to let it control you or not."

Hahaha the corner ding thing is a total paradox, explain that one moonbeams! Good point oxxo!

As for the italicized text... that shit is truth. Thoughts and emotions exist in higher dimensions, and the higher dimensions govern the lower ones. Anyone who's familiar with the concept of flatland knows this.

This thread has taken a strangely philosophical/metaphysical turn.