Also I said that they were good *together*, on a pizza, which they are, no lie. Don't believe me? Try it yourself... The Jalapeno is so spice, so spice, and the Pineapple cools it down, it is a symbiotic relationship.

I'm no Canuck but that sure is a killer combo on pizza.

Yeah man, it counts, but I suggest unsweetened almond milk, in place of cow's milk.

Not a fan of almond milk

You should probably put Jalapeno and Pineapple on it. The Canuck that started this thread loves those two.

Although, as he pointed out, if you dont like pineapple you will probably not like it.

I am actually hoping we get an entire thread tonight dedicated to a pineapple and where the best pineapples are imported from.

In addition to Hawaii, pineapple for the fresh market is grown in Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ecuador and Nicaragua...

Duh... doesn't take a whole thread to figure that one out.

Give me Full fat full cream whole milk or give me death. Fuck your watery shit milk.

That is directed at no-one.

I hear you man... I never liked skim milk or even 2%... when using milk for cooking/in recipes homogenized is the way to go... and for ice cream its gotta be... gotta get that double-churn

but for drinking a glass, or on cereal, or dunking cookies, etc. almond milk is hands down the way to go. Since I got used to it I cannot go back.. I find the very thought of drinking a glass of cow's milk to be repulsive now. I don't find almond milk to be watery at all, but I think you were referring to skim and 2% anyway.

I would be down to try that, or even plain breast milk, but I'd want it to be from a nice clean girl.

A little aside on breast milk I remember reading tons of biblical stuff about foods and food preparation, I'm not religious but some of this stuff has it's merit, hear me out... They basically say that you should never drink the milk from a woman you lay with or vice versa, so its basically like 'no incest allowed' which makes perfect sense. That stuff is not without its merits. There was all kinds of other stuff like you should only eat fish that have fins and scales, no shellfish, etc.

But yeah so the bummer aspect is I wanna try breast milk but when will I ever get the chance cause according to that rule you couldn't drink the milk from a girl you impregnated, when else would you ever get the chance? And who else's milk would you want to drink? You'd have to have a real good buddy with a decent girl or something...

Crazy eh... yeah this is the kinda random shit that goes through my head...

That's not human milk, it's cows milk that's been gargled by white chicks.

Oh man that is too weird. That's some crazy fetish shit right there. That is one weird web find.

for you human, milk drinkers

Illustrating the importance of proper punctuation.

I think the way to do breast milk is to suckle straight from the teat.