The World Is A Beautiful Place... Debut LP

Thank you to everyone who's been patient with us on this. We're trying to get everyones order out as fast as we can. Anyone with issues, definitely reach out and let us know, we'll do what we can to help. Just give us a bit to respond. We'll be getting the 2nd press in soon as well so there won't be a gap in shipping out orders. Also, those for curious, I was told we'd have Josh Is Dead in next week, fingers crossed.

Got my shipping confirmation two days ago and received my copy today. Very nice. But the Vinyl color is really strange. Supposed to be "white with green and yellow swirl" but it turned out to be "green with green swirl". I love Topshelf Records, but this really didn't work out well. But anyway, the music is awsome

Question to those who ordered via topshelf, did you get a download code via email or does the record come with one? I thought a code would have been emailed on the release date but I never received one so I guess I misunderstood something.

Im pretty sure the download was sent out a few weeks before street date because of the leak.

My splatter copy sounds like garbage :-(

There are specs of something embedded all inside the record all over. Anyone else get one of these defects?

I'm having the same issues.

Uh oh...I have my three pack waiting for me when I get home from vacation, and I planned on keeping the splatter and giving the other two to a couple buddies of mine. I hope I don't have any issues. After waiting so long for this on vinyl, I'd be pretty bummed. 

Supposed to be "white with green and yellow swirl" but it turned out to be "green with green swirl". I love Topshelf Records, but this really didn't work out well. But anyway, the music is awsome

isn't it only supposed to be about the music? Yeah, gotta say when we first got this record in I was stoked to see how the swirl came out. Then I just starred at it for a minute trying to figure it out. Can't win them all

My splatter copy sounds like garbage :-(

There are specs of something embedded all inside the record all over. Anyone else get one of these defects?[/quote

I'm having the same issues.

wanna email or pm me details/pics/video? obviously these defects shouldn't happen. thanks

isn't it only supposed to be about the music? Yeah, gotta say when we first got this record in I was stoked to see how the swirl came out. Then I just starred at it for a minute trying to figure it out. Can't win them all

wanna email or pm me details/pics/video? obviously these defects shouldn't happen. thanks

Yeah I'll email you some pics and a video.