The World Is A Beautiful Place... Debut LP

So I finally played the b side of my splatter and it skips like crazy.  I'm wondering, does this have anything to do with my cheap record player?  I have an Audio Technica LP-60.  I'm assuming a better player may help a it, but obviously not all my records do this, so it can't just be the player.  

It's extremely bad during Ultimate Steve.

So I finally played the b side of my splatter and it skips like crazy. I'm wondering, does this have anything to do with my cheap record player? I have an Audio Technica LP-60. I'm assuming a better player may help a it, but obviously not all my records do this, so it can't just be the player.

It's extremely bad during Ultimate Steve.

Pretty sure my skip was in the same song.

I ordered the White with yellow/white swirl but received the 2nd press green BUT it's not too badly warped and doesn't skip so I don't know if I should complain or not.

That's not the second press. I thought the same thing when I got it, but the white with yellow/green swirl just looks like that. 

Gotcha. I actually noticed that when i re-read the pages right after posting it. Was hoping to delete it before anyone one saw it. Thanks though! 

too late now you look like an idiot lol!!!!!!!!

nah just kidding lots of people thought that. and i briefly considered getting that variant over the splatter too.

Finally got mine today along with the IIOI - 12 Towns repress!

A little disappointed in the "clear w/ green smoke" though.  Looks more like a straight clear green.  Almost "coke bottle."  Oh well, either way it fits the packaging well and it's the music that matters!  Probably won't get a chance to listen to it until tomorrow, but I'm hoping it doesn't have the problems that everyone else seems to be talking about.