Favorite picture disc?

I wanna know what that pic disc w/ all the different little kitties on it actually sounds like... 

Can't help but this it's a novelty and better to look at than to listen to.

Kitties are so great, would be a challenge to make music to live up to that greatness.

Kayo Dot - The Kitty Song is the benchmark.

I just got The Fat Boys RSD pizza box picture disc. It looks cool. One of the record stores I go to was having a huge sale and I got it for under $20. Pizza/pizza box style picture disc seem to be favorites in the thread. Here's a picture I found of the Fat Boys online:

Untitled-1-290x150.jpg

shit i want this so bad. but i cant make myself spend $30 on it. i wish i saw it on sale for less than $20.

if someone wants to buy this and trade me something for it, that would be great.

Got this from my secret Santa this year. I love vinyl and burgers (I have a burger tattoo and collect burger shaped things). Thanks again, Josiah!

5pmm0y.jpg

that one's awesome! what is it?

sounds like your burgers are my bacon (although no bacon tattoo...yet). needless to say, i was pretty stoked about the anti-flag bacon 7"

R-4158290-1357233177-4058.jpeg

also, a pretty big fan of this guy too...

R-3443292-1351718595-5714.jpeg

• 2 years later...

Still exist? 

Hey what's up!? just wondering if maybe your inbox was full? A couple of my friends on here have been PM'ing you myself included with no response, regarding some records we bought. If your inbox isn't full and you did get the PM's that would be great if you could get back to us it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly! Take care!