Official VC Google+ Thread (Text/Webcam Chats)

hes like that in real life too.

her german, you and the gal going to fest this year? we got our same room as last year.. you should either get a place there again. we can meet you two for breakfast again (having been served breakfast was kinda awesome)

we're heavily considering going (I've got a new job that might not allow me the days off to go), but if we do, we're definitely going to try and stay at the same room. looking forward to seeing you guys at breakfast, though. her food was really damn good!

we're heavily considering going (I've got a new job that might not allow me the days off to go), but if we do, we're definitely going to try and stay at the same room. looking forward to seeing you guys at breakfast, though. her food was really damn good!

that's a bummer. but then again it's so far in advance. go thurs after work.. oh wait you're on the other side of the country.. ooof. 

wait her food? did you not eat?

that's a bummer. but then again it's so far in advance. go thurs after work.. oh wait you're on the other side of the country.. ooof. 

wait her food? did you not eat?

exactly, haha. if anything we might go for just two days.

no, I did eat! I meant to say Pat's cooking was good!

Why not have a room on tinychat instead

www.tinychat.com/vinylcollectiveboards

This actually looks pretty cool. I'm on my phone, so when I clicked it brought me to the free app. But google+ has video, which was cool as well.

Edit, looks like this does too.

... And I joined one randomly, which turns out was a room full gangster ass black dudes and bitches talking about eating asshole. That was awesome.

we saw shitty in his hard hat!!

me jimmy and tianna, best chat ever.

Safety first! Next time I'll be dressed as a police officer, then Indiana, and so forth.

You guys don't NEED to get on a webcam, there's a text only chat or voice only chat option (I believe).

Just use a cam! Be creative about it, wrap your face in gauze like Hollow Man if you're self-conscious.

Safety first! Next time I'll be dressed as a police officer, then Indiana, and so forth.

You guys don't NEED to get on a webcam, there's a text only chat or voice only chat option (I believe).

Just use a cam! Be creative about it, wrap your face in gauze like Hollow Man if you're self-conscious.

where is a lord helmet mask when you need it. (voice decoder optional)