Hannibal

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I'm finally watching last week's episode, thus show is so beautiful. Super bummed it's canceled. My favorite show since the office.

I'm not trying to be offensive, but that's my issue with the show now. Seems like they're trying really hard to make it super artsy fartsy when it originally was a straight up horror show (which I loved). The first two seasons worked extremely well, and if it's not broke don't fix it. Yes, there wasn't much they could have done with the characters after season two but they made it seem like the slate was wiped clean, I had hoped they would have used a similar formula with a new cast in Europe and not even show Hannibal until the middle of the season 3, kind of like he's up to his same old crap in another country.

Then again there's already a far superior horror show staring Gillian Anderson that's based in Europe called The Fall, it's too bad this show jumped the shark and is going out like this.

I agree the "artsy" has got a lot more than the past, but it was always there. I've personally liked how they have continued it, just the sight of Hannibal makes the show, so I would have been bummed having to wait half way to see him. Hes so brilliant and smug but yet so sinister, so the back story has been great. but yes they could have introduced more/new characters from his past/Europe. but hopefully they end it on a strong note.

• 5 weeks later...