WTS - Anamanaguchi - Dawn Metropolis LP

cee

The worst part of any mid-twenties life; I can't make rent. That means I have to sell some records.

This is one of many that I'll post up, but if you could PM me with offers that would be great. Please beware that I live in the UK, so shipping will be a bit more than usual.

Edit -

Trying to prove I'm not a douche (the curse of the low post number!), here is a link to my feedback on ebay under the name MyHotelYears.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=myhotelyears&ftab=AllFeedback

I also have an account on the UK forum Punktastic in which I've bought/sold a whole host of crap.

http://www.punktastic.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=53

I could probably take you a picture of me with a laptop hanging from my testicles as well if that would help? Or at least a picture of the record.

You should have started at .99 cents. ;) If you're the original owner, you have nothing to lose because you paid what, 20$ roughly for this new?

I dunno man, IMO. If you know for a fact it goes for 200-300, starting it at 100$ isn't going to ruin it. 

Plus, I scored copies of TDAGARIM  for 40$ last year cause a dude started them at 99c haha, so it can backfire

I dunno man, IMO. If you know for a fact it goes for 200-300, starting it at 100$ isn't going to ruin it. 

Plus, I scored copies of TDAGARIM  for 40$ last year cause a dude started them at 99c haha, so it can backfire

Not really backfire, I like to give back to the real fans. Not going to try to juice it for profit, but I guess I can see where you're coming from.

I've sold stuff worth $$$ for 99c because I started it low and it sold at that price. While annoying, I sucked it up and just let it go.This time in being desperate for cash, I need the money. I know, flipping records for cashmonehs is a terrible thing but I'm selling off half of my collection to pay bills. This and two other records are the only ones I'll start over a $10/$15 price.

It's not that different than me starting it at 99c and having a reserve price on it is it?

Thanks for the luck!

• 2 weeks later...