FS: Ebay Mae Everglow & Destiantion Beautiful

west303

Hey Guys,

I'm kind of new to all of this so I appreciate you looking at this.

I need to register for my LSAT coming up in June so I figured I'd list 2 records that I realized I don't really care for: Mae-Destination Beautiful (2nd Press/200-Blue/Green/White Splatter) and Mae-The Everglow(/1000 RSD). I listed both of these on ebay starting at $0.99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mae-Destination-Deautiful-Vinyl-LP-OOP-Sealed/290899243966?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=019&category=176985&cmd=ViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290899253131

Thanks.

Do yourself a favor and look at the How To Pack A Record thread before shipping these out to whoever wins. Just saying, since you mentioned you're new to this. I'm tired of getting records from eBay that are packed in between two bubblegum wrappers and held together with masking tape.

Good luck with the auctions. 

thedillon - yes, it was an impulsive buy that I did and then my registration crept up on me so I needed the funds sadly!

sapst16 - I probably should have clarified, I've sold on here twice - I've just never sold on eBay. I appreciate the advice though for sure and will def. make sure to not pack it w/masking tape!

BillyA - lol

Haha. ^^^

I lived in New Orleans during Katrina. It put a wrinkle in my grad school. Took a practice LSAT while at my parents house waiting a year to get back to the city. Contemplated law school based on how well I did. Never did go. Kind of regret it.

Good luck flipping records :)

Haha. ^^^

I lived in New Orleans during Katrina. It put a wrinkle in my grad school. Took a practice LSAT while at my parents house waiting a year to get back to the city. Contemplated law school based on how well I did. Never did go. Kind of regret it.

Good luck flipping records :)

Yeah I've been cranking out practice LSAT's trying to get ready. So you scored well when you took your practice test-how come you decided not to go? My fiancé's sister actually was at Tulane during Katrina too.