Looking for Against Me's Self Titled or New Wave

Revenant

i bought one a while ago for $10 after i emailed no idea? i can't quite remember who it was, but i'm sure someone else on the board knows/did the same thing. maybe they still have some?

I don't think they are doing that anymore. A few years back, they were being sold for around that price directly from AM. Of the 500 pressed, 145 of them were released by AM originally. The band later sold the remaining copies for cheap.

All of the copies sold on the second run have sleeves that opened on the right. All of the original ones have sleeves that open at the top. 

it still trips me out people pay so much to have an unlistenable piece of plastic just sitting on a shelf...

seems weird they never re-released it properly mastered...

Excellent songs though. Some of AM's best. Pretty unfortunate that the mastering errors just about ruined them. Still one of my favorite pieces in my collection though. 

I did hear awhile back that they intended on re-releasing it, but I don't know if it's still in the works. I always figured that the original cuts no longer existed since they haven't surfaced yet. 

Excellent songs though. Some of AM's best. Pretty unfortunate that the mastering errors just about ruined them. Still one of my favorite pieces in my collection though. 

I did hear awhile back that they intended on re-releasing it, but I don't know if it's still in the works. I always figured that the original cuts no longer existed since they haven't surfaced yet. 

Yea,  I heard the same thing about a re-release of this and vivida vis but haven't heard any recent news on it though.

Jordan was the one selling them, he sold me 2 in 2005ish

Wish I had thought about this in 05 then

• 2 weeks later...