what the hell happened to amanda bynes?

My friend sent me this video. I didn't even recognize her.

http://telly.com/FFDMTH

After I watched that I googled her. Apparently she just walks around NYC and does random shit. Got kicked out of a gymnastics class after she did a cartwheel and her wig fell off? Goes to clubs alone? And she wants to start a clothing line? Whatever drugs and plastic surgery she's had have made her look almost unrecognizable.

I used to LOVE her when I was younger. She was so smart and funny, and seemed like she had her shit together. what happened??

she looks super high. I don’t know if other drugs make your eyes look like that. but I know that stoned look. apparently she got busted smoking in a drive-thru. She’s probably on a ton of stuff though.

I have never thought she was funny. When she came on with the new cast on All That I always thought she started to bring the downfall of good Nickelodeon. I hated the Amanda Show. Even though I had pretty much grown up by then. I too second the drugs/mind control thoughts. If she is, in fact, sick I hope she gets proper help.

I used to think she was pretty hot. 

What I don't get is all these young people who grow up and start fucking their lives up, all they have to do is go through life and avoid the hard drugs and live like normal people and they'd be fine. 

It's like they age terribly after 18-21 and start to immediately look like they're 35+ and strung out.