Need the help of a Canadian fellow

Guest deathbydrums

^^^

What they said. I have a trick to possibly keep it cheap if its a single lp too. Could save you $18 overseas or about $5 to USA.

Guest deathbydrums

Haha, don't feel like writing full details but the short answer is double 1/2" bubble wrap, no cardboard filler... keeps single LPs from going over 500 grams. Nothing technical like how they get the caramel into the Caramilk bar!

Guest deathbydrums

This guy PM'd me... it's a 4xLP

US expect $20-$25

Europe is likely over $60 depending on specifics

Try googling Canada Post "ship-in-a-click" for a rate calculator. Prices be straight cray.

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent you three private messages since I shipped your record, and since you haven’t replied to any of them, maybe there is some technical problem and you aren’t getting them.  So, I thought I would try here.

Your record cost me a little over $5 more to ship than I estimated.   So it would be really decent of you to send me at least that, especially since I also lost almost that much in PayPal fees after you sent me the money for your record as a “purchase” and not a “gift”, even though I didn’t purchase anything from you.

I’m not going to have to skip any meals or sell my blood to cover the $10 I lost helping you out – this is more a matter of principle to me.  I don’t know if you believe in karma but when any bad shit happens to you over the next few weeks, I hope you think of this.

The sad thing is, when other people see this, they may be a little less likely to help somebody out in the future.  I know I will be a little more cautious now. 

PS – Enjoy your record.  You are welcome.

I have sent you three private messages since I shipped your record, and since you haven’t replied to any of them, maybe there is some technical problem and you aren’t getting them.  So, I thought I would try here.

Your record cost me a little over $5 more to ship than I estimated.   So it would be really decent of you to send me at least that, especially since I also lost almost that much in PayPal fees after you sent me the money for your record as a “purchase” and not a “gift”, even though I didn’t purchase anything from you.

I’m not going to have to skip any meals or sell my blood to cover the $10 I lost helping you out – this is more a matter of principle to me.  I don’t know if you believe in karma but when any bad shit happens to you over the next few weeks, I hope you think of this.

The sad thing is, when other people see this, they may be a little less likely to help somebody out in the future.  I know I will be a little more cautious now. 

PS – Enjoy your record.  You are welcome.

Seriously? OP better cover the difference.  That's a really DB move... rip a dude off who helped you out?  WTF?