PO: City and Colour - The Hurry and The Harm

When is this going to be in stores?

depends where you live, different territories will have them available at different times

Finally received my copy. The colour was right but not overly pleased with the corner dents/ ripped inner sleeves and the fact that it had clearly already been opened before.

this is super weird. they shouldve all been sent factory shrinkwrapped. please email me, and i hope you've already emailed whoever you ordered it from.

So my order for the orange turned up this morning. Big orange sticker on the mailer (presumably for picking staff), but clear vinyl inside! The stupidest thing is that they've opened the record to check the colour, so how it's got mixed up I don't know.

I really don't understand how distribution centres all over the world can be cocking up this much, it's not exactly rocket science. :/

I've emailed them asking if they can mail me out an orange if I return the clear, but not holding out much hope.

I pre-orded this from Amazon back in mid April.  I had $18 in credit with them so I figured I would put it towards this and pay a small fee for the album.  Well..  3 months later and all I have gotten is 3 emails (last one was 4 days ago) saying that they don't know when they will be shipping my item and when they have more info, they will contact me.  Finally said screw it and went on C&C's webstore yesterday and ordered it.  Once it arrives at my door, I am cancelling the order with amazon.  I am annoyed b/c I have yet to hear this album b/c I want to hear it on vinyl first. 

I pre-orded this from Amazon back in mid April.  I had $18 in credit with them so I figured I would put it towards this and pay a small fee for the album.  Well..  3 months later and all I have gotten is 3 emails (last one was 4 days ago) saying that they don't know when they will be shipping my item and when they have more info, they will contact me.  Finally said screw it and went on C&C's webstore yesterday and ordered it.  Once it arrives at my door, I am cancelling the order with amazon.  I am annoyed b/c I have yet to hear this album b/c I want to hear it on vinyl first. 

It's a good album. Vinyl or not.