Fest 12

Who's dressing up for Halloween? I"m gonna fly in Wed night or Thurs morning as early as possible to Tampa probably...Probably Wed night though. Santiago, you down? 

also Mark, you still want in on our room we had last year? we may need to find another person to accompany us. Patrick isn't coming this year due to having a wedding and going on his honeymoon, i suppose. 

Truth. :(

So... it shows that pre-sale dates are at locations in Florida. Do they do a pre-sale for non-Florida residents? As far as volunteering goes I am thinking of doing it. Has anyone been a volunteer? 8-hours for a $100+ pass doesn't sound half bad. 

How much are hotel rooms in Gainesville?

You can buy tickets online. Volunteering rules and is definitely worth it. I've even volunteered years that I've already gotten a free ticket for playing, so I can get tickets to give to friends or sell. Unfortunately for you, you have to be local as they have a meeting a few days before Fest starts and last time I did it they asked you to bring proof of residence. But yeah, stage managing a smaller venue is the way to go. 2 free passes for 6-8 hours of relatively stressfree work. Depending on where you stay, a room will run you $70 to $200 a night. 

You can buy tickets online. Volunteering rules and is definitely worth it. I've even volunteered years that I've already gotten a free ticket for playing, so I can get tickets to give to friends or sell. Unfortunately for you, you have to be local as they have a meeting a few days before Fest starts and last time I did it they asked you to bring proof of residence. But yeah, stage managing a smaller venue is the way to go. 2 free passes for 6-8 hours of relatively stressfree work. Depending on where you stay, a room will run you $70 to $200 a night. 

Alright. By the way, what band do you play in? I'll check out the set. I think if I can manage to get another person to ride down with me then I will defiantly be attending. Sounds like a blast for the fraction of the cost of SXSW.

It'll be worth it, though!

will your female friend be going this year so i can oggle her from afar and be 19 year old shy mike around her? i don't know why the fuck i'm shy around her. i'm not shy around anyone else...i hate when i have fest crush's.. oh wait, ive never had a fest crush. 

will your female friend be going this year so i can oggle her from afar and be 19 year old shy mike around her? i don't know why the fuck i'm shy around her. i'm not shy around anyone else...i hate when i have fest crush's.. oh wait, ive never had a fest crush.

Hahaha. I haven't talked to her yet. I'm sure shell be down, though.

i wish. i can't afford to take off a whole week. but then again. i might not be going back to TX after fest. so who knows. 

What?! Where the hell are you going now?

Fest pass will probably be between $70-100.

Hotel runs maybe $200 per person for the weekend...for a decent place (for 3-4 people)

From there it is whatever you want to bring for food/drinks/merch/etc...another $150-200 or so.

This of course does not include airfare.