RSD 2013: Tell your stories and share what you bought here!

Just got back from My Mind's Eye in Lakewood, it opened at midnight. Got in line around 11pm, and it started snowing while we waited. AWESOME. Ended up scoring the following:

Botch - American Nervoso 2xLP - $31

Cave In - Until Your Heart Stops 2xLP - $28.75

Cloud Nothings/Relaxer split 7-inch - free w/purchase (well technically we just got the insert as the record itself is delayed. But when it's ready, all we have to do is bring in the sleeve to get it for free.)

Free Energy - Girls Want Rock 7-inch - $5.75

Manchester Orchestra/Frightened Rabbit/Grouplove split 12-inch - $11.75

The White Stripes - Elephant 2xLP - $26.75

Also picked up the Wings 12-inch ($5.75) and the Fitz And The Tantrums 10-inch ($12.75) for a co-worker. Wanted ATDI but they sold out before I could get in (I was around the 30th person in line). Also was hoping for JEW, T/T/T, NFG, TF/TA, Frank Turner and a few other things, but they didn't get any of that stuff unfortunately.

I'm listening to Elephant right now and it sounds so, so good.

What did you all get?

Went to My Mind's Eye. Got in Line around 11 hoping to get Braid, Owen, Their/They're/There and left with nothing. What can ya do?

Yeah, he said he got shafted on his ADA order, which distributes Polyvinyl. I was bummed too. Oh well, I'm gonna hit up the Exchange and Record Den tomorrow and hope for better luck.

Guest tms2787

Just got back from My Mind's Eye in Lakewood, it opened at midnight. Got in line around 11pm, and it started snowing while we waited. AWESOME. Ended up scoring the following:

Manchester Orchestra/Frightened Rabbit/Grouplove split 12-inch - $11.75

you're welcome, ha.

Guest tms2787

Went to My Mind's Eye. Got in Line around 11 hoping to get Braid, Owen, Their/They're/There and left with nothing. What can ya do?

I thought you where going to cry, man. Total bummer they didnt  have any of that stuff.

i scored the only copies of TA/TF and JEW 7"s so i was happy about that.

Also, I love how the Botch 2xLP cost me more than the Cave In 2xLP even though Cave In is a gatefold and Botch isn't. Typical Hydra Head price gouging. But I'm just happy to own both finally!

I was wondering what the deal with the price was. I'll probably still pick Botch up.

Guest tms2787

Haha yeah man. A few brews and a whole lot of disappointment aren't a good mix!!

I was the dude with a huge beard, bundled up and looking like an idiot because I was freezing. lol.

I really wanted the Bayside Live, he said they never got it but the girl working there said they had one copy, total mystery because I was the first wave of people and I doubt anyone grabbed it. Who knows. Just glad i was able to score most of what i wanted since i work 10-9:30 tomorrow

Guest tms2787

Haha, thank you! It just sort of materialized in my hands like magic, I was blown away. I appreciate it.

Haha, no problem. That was my must have, as well as my buddies must have, he had his already and I still had the third in hand so I figured youd want it. They actually did get the TA/TF split, just one copy as he told me he got the shaft on it and I am 99.9% sure they got only one copy of the JEW single also. I hope Record Den or Square Records get Bayside or T/T/T but I doubt it and I noticed all of The Exchange locations get the same stuff.

Guest tms2787

My pick-ups:

Manchester Orchestra/Frightened Rabbit/Group Love - Split 12"

Mumford & Sons - Live From Bull Moose 10" - $9.75

Jimmy Eat World - Damage 7" - $7.75

Touche Amore/Title Fight - Split 7" - $7.75

Cloud Nothing - Split 7" - $0.00

Line at 11:55 PM at My Mind's Eye in Lakewood:

403CFC17-4E08-4DAE-BD51-D7876FB42759-393

My Mind's Eye was insane. I was completely frozen by the time I got inside. Waited over an hour. I was looking for the same stuff as the others: T/T/T, TF/TA, NFG, Linkin Park, and Now Now but they didn't get anything/slim pickins. Hoping to hit up the Exhchanges tomorrow in hopes of at least grabbing Hybrid Theory or the NFG record.

I only picked up Botch. It hurt my wallet. It was $31.00.

Waited for a few hours this morning in the absolute pouring rain in Sydney

picked up most of what i wanted

-The Cure: Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

-Cut Copy: Bright Like Neon Love

-Foals: Holy Fire w/7"

-Sigur Ros: Hvarf/Heim

-The White Stripes: Elephant

-The XX: Jamie XX Edits

and a few other things

Enjoy the chaos US and UK people!

Went to The Attic in Millvale as did some others on here apparently. (Woo Pittsburgh!) Got in line around 10:30. Packed just like last year. But literally got everything on my list and a bonus. Great staff that helped everyone, played some good tunes (even let you throw on any used record you wanted to hear) and had some drinks and snacks. Awesome as usual.

My list and finds:
All That Remains - The Fall Of Ideals - $28 (Nice color)

Between The Buried And Me - The Anatomy Of - $22 (AWESOME split packaging)

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory - $28 (Well done. The packaging with the sticker and the 10" with poster was well done just like the original presses)

New Found Glory - Mania - $14 (Both colors are nice. Etching rules)

Silverstein/August Burns Red - Four Minutes Being Cool - $8

Straylight Run - Prepare To Be Wrong - $15

Also snagged the new Silverstein album on clear for $18

I guess I'll still go out tomorrow and check around for whatever. Good RSD year.