Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

I just contacted The ConneXtion, and asked them when the CAKE box will ship, and if there will be tracking. Here is their response:

"this will ship by the end of this month(September)/first week of next (October), yes, there is a tracking number. you will get an email to alert you that it has shipped

thanX,
theconneXtion crew"

http://youtu.be/cY3tHQJegOM?t=4m1s

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed them and they say they're pressing this week and my replacements will be sent in a couple of weeks time.

If you need a replacement, get in touch with:

fern[at]brooklynphono.com

i didn't get a reply to my Jul 13th email... sent another msg... let's see what happens.

Just got this email:

CAKE
8-disc Vinyl Box Set
    For everyone who pre-ordered the CAKE vinyl box set earlier this year, we are happy [and relieved] to advise you that the shipping process has commenced. We have a lot of orders to fill, so your patience with the detailed shipping operation that is underway is genuinely appreciated by the band.

Email reply from the merch company:

"there was a delay at the plant that put everything back, however, some have already shipped and the rest all ship this coming week! You should receive an email to alert you when yours has shipped."

There was a delay to the 45 times delayed shipping date but for some there was no delay but this week the delays end. So we can all bank on getting a shipping notice and not expect there to be a comically inevitable subsequent delay.