Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

How do you check your account? As in where do you log in? Sorry if it's a stupid question but can't see log in on web site.

You have to go through the conneXtion main site (http://www.theconnextion.com/) and then click on account up the top right. If your order hasn't shipped yet it will be in current orders, but if it has shipped it will be in past orders. Took me a while to realise that and I thought my order had vanished!

I feel like I'm being tricked into being a terrible, inpatient customer.

I would be totally OK waiting another few months to receive this set but Connextion's customer support keeps sending me way too specific dates each time I check in.

Last week they said "the rest will be shipped out this week".  So, now, having not received a shipment notice at the end of the week, I feel compelled to check back in, in the off chance there is some glitch in processing my order, when I would otherwise be a sensible, patient customer if they had just said "shipping will be throughout October and November".  I'm in too deep.

You have to go through the conneXtion main site (http://www.theconnextion.com/) and then click on account up the top right. If your order hasn't shipped yet it will be in current orders, but if it has shipped it will be in past orders. Took me a while to realise that and I thought my order had vanished!

Thanks I couldn't see it on my mobile.

mine says back ordered.. i ordered in June when second pre-order pressing when up

Order ID: 283XXX Order Date: 6/12/2014 12:44 PM Last Status: 6/12/2014 12:59 PM: Hold - Backorder: Your order is on hold due to an item being placed on backorder.
Product ID Name Description Quantity Price Sub Total CAKE1BOX Limited Edition 8 Disc Vinyl Box Set N/A 1 $99.00 $99.00 Cart Sub Total: $99.00 Shipping: $39.99 Sales Tax: $0.00 Total: $138.99

There was a delay with the box sets, but we have now received them and are in process of shipping them out. You should expect your order to ship out next week or the first week of November. You should receive an email once the order is processed and it is on its way to you.

Thanks for your patience!

mine says back ordered.. i ordered in June when second pre-order pressing when up

Order ID: 283XXX Order Date: 6/12/2014 12:44 PM Last Status: 6/12/2014 12:59 PM: Hold - Backorder: Your order is on hold due to an item being placed on backorder.
Product ID Name Description Quantity Price Sub Total CAKE1BOX Limited Edition 8 Disc Vinyl Box Set N/A 1 $99.00 $99.00 Cart Sub Total: $99.00 Shipping: $39.99 Sales Tax: $0.00 Total: $138.99

Mine still says:

Order ID: 283536 Order Date: 6/12/2014 4:25 PM Last Status: 6/12/2014 4:30 PM: Hold - Backorder: Your order is on hold due to an item being placed on backorder.
Product ID Name Description Quantity Price Sub Total CAKE5COMBO Limited Edition 8 Disc Vinyl Box Set + Showroom of Compassion 7 Inch Vinyl Box Set

Mine still says: Order ID: 283536 Order Date: 6/12/2014 4:25 PM Last Status: 6/12/2014 4:30 PM: Hold - Backorder: Your order is on hold due to an item being placed on backorder.

Product ID Name Description Quantity Price Sub Total CAKE5COMBO Limited Edition 8 Disc Vinyl Box Set + Showroom of Compassion 7 Inch Vinyl Box Set

I've got bad news, bud. I ordered on April 24th and am still backordered.