Online Retailers for RSD Titles

So far Dusty Grooves and Dr Strange have cancelled my orders. Hope some of the others go through.

Yeah Dr. Strange is pretty shitty about RSD sales. They put them up in the morning you buy them and then they cancel it the next day because they sold it in the store. Why cant they just wait until Sunday and put up whats left?

Guest rotatethissonicboo

I think I got the last copy of Built to Spill Live from Amoeba.  :)

Hopefully, there will be a wide release of Mad Season - Above cause that's the only other thing I wanted.

My site does live stock updates. So as you order, one is deducted from the system and when there is zero it is taken off the site. It's not totally flawless but we're really on top of it right now. If it's on the site in the RSD leftovers section you're 99.99999999999% sure to get it.

haha nice pun, dude! I'm trying to find one but every site is a dead end. Same with the Biggie vinyl, I got a cancellation email :(

Wasn't shooting for a "pun", I've just seen you make like 10+ posts/threads about it. Calm down and keep checking the leftovers from various places. If you don't find it, wait 3-6 months and you can probably get it for $10 or less on eBay.